My first work in progress thread, in case anyone finds that information crucial. The scene is a laundromat in a fairly large city. I’m going for a warm, friendly, comfortable atmosphere. Expect more warm tones and a better color palette.
Things to add/change/improve:
- Replace tile floor with large tile linoleum.
- Finish up all of the washing machine materials.
- Skew the rotation and translation of a few washing machines; Add some subtle dents.
- Add some ventilation tubes.
- Add two floor drains.
- Add a wall outlet.
- Texture wall and ceiling.
- Work on color palette (Floor might be a warm color).
- Create city background (I’m going for a somewhat old-timey Bronx type look).
- Work on image scale.
- Lighting, compositing, composition, etc.