Classic sonic 3d adventure

Usally I don’t like this kind of game, but here I’m flubergasted, Amazing work !

This Sonic reminds me Super Mario 3D World.

I must agree with everyone here that’s really a well put together game. It seems to run so well. Really well done.

I have a stupid question though :). I’m sure you are a big Sonic fan, and I think I understand your passion behind this. But with your level creating a whole new franchise is at reach. Is this game a learning process for you for something bigger?

I remember how I was playing Sonic 3D Blast Flickies’ Island on PC.So nostalgic.

I must agree with everyone here that’s really a well put together game. It seems to run so well. Really well done.

I have a stupid question though :). I’m sure you are a big Sonic fan, and I think I understand your passion behind this. But with your level creating a whole new franchise is at reach. Is this game a learning process for you for something bigger?

Yes, this game is for learning and I’m trying to build a portfolio. I do like sonic the hedgehog so it is passion behind the game, however it not like my dream sonic core gameplay like the adventure games. I wanted to keep the game simple something that I can finish. The goal is the finish which its not to far away. I’m sure in the future I’ll create my own project with my own original ideas.
thanks btw!

Yes!
This game suppose to take elements for super Mario 3d World and Sonic Lost world.

Thanks , thats a big compliment !

Boss testing

Wow! I haven’t seen this game before. It looks so awesome. It appears that you just know what you’re doing. Amazing work. Is it possible to kinda beat that boss?

Great work sir!

It’s nice to see something that has been made with BGE that looks nice and polished! :slight_smile:

Yes after five hits into the bombs!

Thanks! Really appreciate that.

Amazing work man , can you please tell me how did u make the Anti-Aliasing work ? , i mean , usually I get Sharp Edges around the models , but yours are Smooth . Do you use a special 2D Filter for it ?

I have AA samples turned off in the video for performance. Its some sharp edges in there, however I do have a DOF 2d filter in there that might smooth some things in the background. I think thats the reason.

This game is impressive, looks very professional :slight_smile:

some new stuff!

Maybe it’s Classic Sonic game,but to me Sonic Adventure 3 should be followed by Sonic X/Sonic Adventure/Sonic Advance cannon.

That is a nice development! I like the graphics you made.

I have issue with jumping using joystick also. I have no idea why it kinda lags alot when use it in the game. If i try the problem on another blenfile with just a cube, it works 100%. Is the key you use for jumping the A button on Xbox controller?

For me it’s any Button event type with the joystick. However I only have problem when I have background scene. A overlay scene causes delays in button press sometime.

The problem is how this joystick interacts with multiple scenes being played over wise if work fine.

Now that it’s cause lagging, I’m not sure. Look at the profile and see something going on with the logic.