Classical Interior

featured
(Scoped) #21

Thank you, mate!

0 Likes

(Scoped) #22

I’ve made a little progression gif to show you guys how I assembled this scene and what ideas I originally had in mind.

4 Likes

(DDB) #23

how many hours did you work on it ? :grinning:
and thanks for your advices on the carpet, could you share a .blend ? its so tasty ! i tried to replicate it but i quite failed miserably

1 Like

Spectacular!

And better still, you did it all with Blender. Shows the rest of us that the sky is no longer the limit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Scoped) #25

@BD3D I think all in all it was a bit more than 12. I’ll send you a PM with a .blend later.

@roland1 Thank you. It means a lot to me!

1 Like

(tayo6) #26

Outstanding !!!

1 Like

(DDB) #27

0 Likes

(Dan) #28

This is wonderful work. Really impressive details and materials.

1 Like

(Scoped) #29

@tayo6 @norrid

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it!

0 Likes

(Scoped) #30

It’s been a while, but I wanted to share my little accomplishment. This project has been featured in Poliigon’s top renders of January: https://www.blog.poliigon.com/blog/top-renders-from-january-19

I’m so happy! :smiley:

1 Like

(Bart Veldhuizen) #31

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

(Scoped) #32

Thank you so much, Bart!

1 Like

(rombout) #33

Stunning colors and good post work

1 Like

I’m new to 3D and Blender but this really caught my eye. It’s one of those interiors where I really do feel like I want to be in that room irl. Rather than just thinking ‘that’s a great render’, or ‘nice design’ I feel, ‘what a great space/place!’

Beautiful work!

1 Like

(Scoped) #35

@rombout
Thank you! I’m glad you like it!

@Diadorim
Thank you, mate! When I make an interior I always think about whether it would be nice to live there so I’m really happy you feel the same way about it!

0 Likes