Today is the day that i didnt have anything to do.
Sooo i made you a simple but effective click to move / point and click setup.
What does it do?
- you click somewhere with your mouse and the player walks to it.
- you can also use WSAD (not build in, ive build 1 keyboard actuator in it with all keys(just to see if it works, and for you to see how too make the WSAD)
- it navigates through a navmesh, but this is not needed, just put the steering actuator at seeking and u can remove the navmesh.
- the waypoint is not added everytime you click, but i made it that you just move the waypoint through out the whole game.
- u can click and drag the waypoint, to disable this option just turn off the true pulse from the mouse actuator (then u cant drag it anymore).
This click2move is made out of logic bricks, and 1 script to define the click position.
click to move.blend (637 KB)
I hope you like it.