Clinical Death

Good afternoon everyone or whatever time zone is there for you.

It might sound strange, but I would like anyone who knows about clinical death and knows people who have gone thought it and who will be able to answer some questions to contact me, either by PM or MSN. ICQ might work also. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance, and dont ask me why I need this. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Antiggo

hi antiggo,

what does clinical death mean? sorry im only 14 :frowning:

Greetings Grimreaper.

Clinical death is usually defined as the medical state in which it is impossible to revive a person with any technology at medicine’s disposal, in essence the complete and irreversible cessation of all body functions. Despite the fact that the body continues to live in cases of brain death Brain death is defined as a complete and irreversible cessation of brain activity. Absence of apparent brain function is not enough; evidence needs to be available that the condition is irreversible.

Traditionally, death was defined as the cessation of all body functions, including respiration and heartbeat. Since it became possible to revive some people after a period without respiration, heartbeat, or other visible signs of life, as well as to maintain respiration and blood flow artificially using life support treatments, an alternative definition for death was needed. In recent decades, the concept of “brain death” has emerged. By brain death criteria, a person can be pronounced clinically dead even if the heart continues to beat due to life support measures.

Long live copy/paste. :wink:

-Antiggo

I knew you weren’t saying all that from memory :stuck_out_tongue:

How can anyone come through it and live to post the tale?

If you’re meaning a person who dies and then gets revived I read about one women who told her story in a reader’s digest magazine.

lol ok kewl thanks for the reply Antiggo, i was like he wrote all that :stuck_out_tongue: then i read on furthur :D, well like i said im only 14 got a long way to find other things out :D.

http://www.antihc3.dyndns.org/fudge/spam5.gif

lmao fudge :smiley:

aargh. my eyes. they hurt. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol ok kewl thanks for the reply Antiggo, i was like he wrote all that then i read on furthur , well like i said im only 14 got a long way to find other things out

You are welcome Grimreaper, I am happy you learned something new, clinical death is also by the way also known as a “NDO” or near death expeirience.

-Antiggo