[CLOSED] Fixing issued frames of render one by one

Hi!

Job offer closed, i’ll answer as fast as I can to all people who applied, thanks for your help :slight_smile:

I’m an individual Blender film maker that need someone to help on a project that has urgent deadline.
Meaning you should be available to work on it today / tonight.

This is very simple task :

My Eevee render has artifacts / light problems on some frames that ask these frames in question to be re rendered manually and overwritted once the problem not appear anymore. It’s a common bug that is not avoidable in an other way than just re-rendering the frame.

So basically, i’ll send you my scene + my render folder and you’ll just have to re-render the errored frames in question and put them at the good place in the folder.

It’s a basic fixing job that requires a good computer since the file is heavy, and a lot of patience.

You’ll be paid depending of the number of frames you fix, there’s a lot to do and that’s why I need the help of someone who would be available to make it 2 times faster.

If you’re interested by this simple job that don’t requires anything else than patience and availability, contact me in PM or at [email protected] and we’ll discuss of details!

Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.