Cloth simulation with Wind and Collision issues

Hello all,
I’m quite new to Blender, so don’t judge harshly.

I need to insert a map, lying upon a table and flapping in the wind into a real footage.
I tracked my clip and set up the camera, created a plane, subdivided it as necessary, applied cloth modifier and set Vertex Group for pinning, created wiggling wind and a couple of objects, with which my cloth should collide. However, at some point my cloth simulation ceased to react on any changes in Wind settings, be it changes in position, rotation, strength etc. Even moving the Wind into another layer and reducing Cloth Field Weights down to 0 has no influence onto the simulated behaviour, whereas I didn’t bake anything…

Another issue is my cloth passes through the objects, with which it should have collided.

And finally, when I start Blender and choose my file with the above cloth simulation from the list of recent items in either the Splash Screen or via File -> Open Recent…, I get the error message, saying that my spec doesn’t meet minimum requirements and application have to shut down… If I choose another file instead and then the file with the cloth simulation, it opens fine…

I see some other users have similar issues, but still unclear if it’s a bug or I’m doing something wrong.
Is there a way to fix all three issues without rebuilding my simulation from scratch? Any help is highly appreciated.

My spec:

• Windows 7 Ultimate x64;
  • CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz;
  • RAM 18 GB;
  • GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 (Compute Device in Blender’s User Preferences is set to None/CPU)

Here is my .blend file: Camera Tracking Test.blend (1.39 MB)