ClothFX - Cloth Tearing Tool

Yeah a coupon to get access to the addon on Gumroad would be nice, especially since I have alot of addons bought there already.

I just updated ClothFX for 2.79 on Gumroad. For those of you who have purchased(BM,Sellfy,Gumroad), please email me to confirm your free update. I will try to look through my emails to send out the new version. & yes all addons will be updated.

@obsurveyor
Iā€™ve sent you the PM.

@theApe
ClothFx is $28 until January.

well, I donĀ“t think I should have to buy it again. I tried to find your email address but I recently did some major cleanup in my gmail inbox, so I couldnĀ“t find your email, I do have the confirmation mail from sellfy though, so I could forward that to youā€¦ I used to go by brilliantApe. IĀ“ll just PM you my email address, hopefully you still have it registered.

1 Like

Great that your are back and replying to the community! :wink:
Iā€™m curious what youā€™ve updatedā€¦

Congrats man! just noticed ClothFX was used in a TV show called Star on FOX.

Hi there, I sent an email to this address [email protected] regarding my ClothFX upgrade. Was that the correct address.?

I think he uses temporary email addresses, shady as hell, I contacted him via BA pm. Sent me the update, but one would think it would be easier just to give previous buyers a 100% coupon for gumroad, instead of having to mail it out every timeā€¦

He does have a permanent email and gave it to me when I asked over PM.

However, yes, please issue coupon codes for gumroad for all your products so we donā€™t have to email and PM and wait and wait for updates.

Thanks guys Iā€™ll PM him via BA

Any plans on making viewport UI?

Any plans on providing a permanent download solution for us who bought the addon via Sellfy? I mean, how hard can it be? here, IĀ“ll even link to the manual: https://help.gumroad.com/how-do-i-create-an-offer-code

Yes, please do this.

@illumin@i
Will have that in mind!

@theApe
Will do. Iā€™ll send you guys the code once v3 cones up.

Thanks Alberto, looking forward to it.

No problem[:

New ClothFX tutorial by Sean Kennedy! @hype
Learn how to make a transition effect using ClothFX!

Exclusively at his OpenVisualFX site. Great site! you can find many tips & tutorials.
Big thanks to Sean for proving the power of open source software to artists & directors!

Have there been any updates to ClothFX? I canā€™t tell because Iā€™m still stuck asking you for updates until you do something about migrating us to Gumroad or something.

IĀ“ve given up, reallyā€¦ I have no idea why this is so hard.

@Obsurveyor
@theApe

No worries, I already have everyone listed in gumroad. There hasnā€™t been any updates since v2, otherwise you would receive an update with download link through email. A code to download updates is a bit risky as the code can get to the hands of someone who hasnā€™t purchased. So you will receive an email notifying you once an update is available with the download link.

duplicate, please delete(what happened to the option of deleting a post?)