ClothFX - Cloth Tearing Tool

Just like that.

New wip Inflate tool will let you create awesome explosions!

Upcoming Features(v3):

• UI updates
  • Simulation Export>Import, so you can tear your object even more after baking! or export to other software.
  • Inflate tool
  • Add Smooth operator
  • Trigger influence+ visualization

Glad to see you back to work :yes:

@Scigor
Thanks!

Ok, that makes sense. I just received an email for ClothFX on Gumroad, so thank you for that :slight_smile:

I didn’t :frowning:

@Albertofx Where do I email to get on the list?

@observeyor
Just PMd you!

I’m one too :wink:

Dev-log:
New Bake/Export tools will allow you to add additional tearing systems.
2018-05-06_00-53-35

1 Like

Will this addon continue to work for 2.8?

Of course! V3 is almost done.

ClothFX v2 released on Blendermarket.
https://www.blendermarket.com/products/clothfx--advanced-tearing-tool

Am I missing something here? You were expelled from the blender market, this is how I lost the cloudfx plugin I purchased there. Blender market said it’s not their problem and you didn’t answer to my email asking what could be done. the link you posted doesn’t work, but I saw you’re back on the blender market. Still, my cloudfx plugin in is still showing as removed.

I wonder why Blendermarket and also Sellfy are not protecting customers.
Bought items should be accessible even if the store-page got removed.

Apparently cautiousness is needed when it comes to buying items made by Albertofx?

they told me they couldn’t legally keep anymore his plugins on their store, and I can understand this, but they also said something like sorry, but just deal with it, which I also didn’t like. The bottom line is that out of problems between them two, the one who get damaged in the end is the paying customer, because I don’t have the plugin and I don’t have the money.

What the Blendermarket is saying is bogus since Steam is able to keep and offer bought files and to protect its customers.

Hey Bernardo,

I am working on all addons before putting them back on Blendermarket, so all who have purchased, will be notified.

that’s good to know, thanks for the update.

1529907345072-Jun-24-2018%2023-13-20

1 Like