Clouds and Earth don't blend

I am completely new (sorry!) but so enthusiastic about Blender I jumped right in with both feet. I have followed Andrew Price’s brilliant tutorial on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GLIbPKpgQ4) on creating a Realistic Earth in Blender and done pretty well but at 18’.53" as I create clouds, follow the directions and render I see my clouds over a black sphere (not the Earth in black) So it looks like my duplicated sphere is not blending with my Earth.
This must be some simple setting problem or error in duplication?
I am attaching three images from my project in one image:

1. Earth
  2. Clouds
  3. Random shot of my interface.
    I would appreciate hearing from anyone who can help or walk me through the duplication of object and / or combining (blending) these two objects. Why cannot I not see both materials/textures blended?

Thanks

Nick

Attachments

Difficult to know without actually having your blend file, the screenshot on its own only shows a miniscule amount of the relevant settings that impact on the final result.

Ensure your cloud object is not casting a shadow onto the earth object. In the material / shadow panel enable the ‘Receive Transparent’ on the earth object.

After the establishment of the Republic of the United Netherlands in 1572 /1581,nike air max 90 pas cher, Dordrecht briefly became the seat of government of the United Provinces, residence of the States General,jeremy scott wings 2.0 american flag pas cher, the Council of State and the Prince of Orange as Prince Stadtholder. In 1588 these central governmental institutions were moved to The Hague,http://www.berlinnj.org/planning-up.php, which, from that point onwards,jeremy scott wings, kept the position of seat of government for the whole republic. Amsterdam remained loyal to the Spanish/Burgundian empire until relatively late in the eighty years war, which allowed the city a lot of trade opportunities, but made it unsuitable for the seat of government of the emerging ‘rebel’ state… So,jeremy scott wings pas cher, let examine my budget : My electric bill is never under $300.00 a month and sometimes it is over $400.00 (for all practical purposes we will say $350.00 for electric). Then my Auto Insurance is $112.00 a month, my Water/Sewage bill is $90.00 a month,isabel marant sneakers, my Natural Gas bill is always $30.00 or more,jeremy scott adidas, Phone bill is $40.00 a month and Taxes on the home my parents left me are $170.00 a month !!! Then there are cleaning products, laundry soap, bar soap, shampoo, toilet paper,new balance 420, paper towels, dish soap and garbage bags; which I spend about $50.00 on each month. Then there is gasoline and oil cost along with general home and auto costs that runs around $45.00 a month. "When I heard the word Tokyo’ announced I got really emotional and I was so touched, overwhelmed. The joy was greater than when I was elected in my own election. Definitely this was more emotional than even winning myself. Gone are the Knights of old. Men that were both brave and bold. From their endless quests Finally they have earned their rest. Mickey’s NotSoScary Halloween Party offers a number of special events that shouldn’t be missed, including many of the attractions,Home, which are open throughout the evening. Of the two parade showings,nike blazer femme pas cher, most families with children typically catch the earlier Mickey’s BooToYou Halloween Parade. The second parade is usually less crowded if you plan on staying late. Sanctuary Belize’s homes for sale come in friendly prices which can definitely fit your budget. This community that promises the best kind of Caribbean lifestyle offers financial options one can avail of when purchasing property. We all know that the global economy is on a difficult struggle that has us all affected. However,nike blazer vintage pas cher, problems arise when people start to forget that good photography, and in particular good nature photography, existed long before the digital age. The skills of nature photography are as they have always been. An ability to read the light, to recognise and capture a spectacular sky,jordan 13 pas cher, to simply know the time of day and the perfect weather to shoot your subject: these are the stock in trade of the nature photographer. ???: How do I find reputable and on this particular day One common example is Spybot Search Destroy But Louboutin lawyer says everyone knows red soles are a hallmark of the brand Prevention

Thanks Richard - I shall give that a try and let you know.

Not sure if it’ll be any help, but this tutorial: http://bencrowder.net/art/blender-quicktips/transparent-textures/
gives a few things to check to make sure your transparent texture is set up properly.