cmiVFX is looking to hire EXPERT blender artists

Sorry for any confusion.

We are looking for expert artists globally in specified categories.

Email response from you is required. We cant have every tom dick an harry thinking they are big time applying for jobs they simply arent qualified for.

Sorry for the limitations… but we are an employer. .and we dont have lots of room for back and forth on the forums.
So inquire by email if you can walk the walk, and talk the talk.

Chris Maynard
cmiVFX | cmiStudios
chris AT cmivfx DOT com

Which is why most people would save their time and ours by drafting the details of the position and posting it in their original post.

If going back and forth on a forum you posted at takes way too much of your precious time, then why would you not post the basic employment details most job offerings have, so you wouldn’t have to waste your time answering the same questions time and time again by e-mail?

However, it seems you can’t walk the walk or talk the talk with employement as you give no information at all? This is poor communication skills on cmiVFX part and i’m sure the directors wouldnt be impressed, ofcourse, providing that isnt you.

poof, why the run around?

I have been in the biz for years. I work with EVERy major software vendor there is and design for them.

Why would you post be careful with this guy?

im as legit as they get. Completely legal and pay on time. I even have references from:

D2
ILM
Adobe
Eyeon
Apple
Imagineer
pixelFarm
assimilate
Autodesk

and the list goes on.

What would give you the notion that i wasnt serious?

Ive noticed that the open source community here is very closed up and stand offish. It is not my intention to break that up or anything, but i do need to hire quality artists. I included a contract to state I will pay. NO OTHER COMPANIES DO THAT.

so i hope you retract your statement.

and i Re iterate,

if you are GOOD at what you do, please email me WITH samples. This isnt an advertisement, its a request for future proposals.

thanks again, sorry to waste more time,

if you do not think we are legit, then visit our website to see for your self. ALL APPLICANTS THAT QUALIFY GET UNLIMITED CMIVFX PRODUCTS AT NO COST.

http://www.cmivfx.com

again,

Chris Maynard Wrote This

you can also visit out forums on vfxtalk.com

or see our reviews in 3d world magazine, or EVERY CG NEW WEBSITE THERE IS!

Hey…support these guys.

If only to get some great blender tutorials on their site. :wink:
Seems legit to me but unfortunately I am not good enough to get paid (yet).

Having professional Blender artists can only be a good thing for Blender’s image. And kudos to them for being open minded to ask for people using Blender.

Koba

koba, thanks for the open mind.

Its refreshing to see in the open source community.

Dont worry though, if I backed down from every unsolicited comment out there, i would have been out of the game years ago.

Whats that famous saying:

ideas goes through 3 phases,
first they are reject by peers in complete disbelief,
next the idea impacts individuals in a profound way,
last the idea becomes a staple in society.

or Something like that. if it isnt a saying then quote me as saying it. :wink:

anyway this 18 hour day has to end for me. im out.

c

what happened? Last time I checked a day had 24 hours :slight_smile:

Wavesmack: Go join any forum, open source centered or not, and give them that first post you gave us. You will get as bad a response as you did here. Maybe worse. When you don’t give people very explicit info/credentials, you’re just not gonna get a great lot of support. It’s a simple fact. Just sayin’.

Plus, you know, we’re open-source, so we get to be stand-offish. We’re just that hot baby!! :stuck_out_tongue: