Coffee Machine

Hi!

I’ve been working in a coffe machine model based in Ascaso dream. The thing is I have the advertising like render, but I wanted something more like the coffe machine in a kitchen. Thats what I have done but I would like any suggestion you could give me to improve it. The image is in low resolution. There is also the advertising like render.

Thanks!

Attachments

If u want it to look less ad like i recommend firstly taking a look at ur own kitchen. In the first picture the wall does not look like walls you would find in a kitchen.
The thing the coffee machine is on should be kitchen table top but that does not look like one.
Secondly the lighting should be natural like it came from a window.
I personally like morning lighting with a slightly orangish tinge.

Hi, thanks for your feedback.
What do you think now?

Attachments

Hmmm table still looks off and not coffee like. Also the new higher light brings into question the shaders for the cups and plates.
They dont look very good. What are you using./uploads/default/original/4X/a/1/a/a1a1a136e5b59092d0e56a4d9d1fd90cf5285888.pngstc=1this node tree is a very realistic one i use for similar things. I got it off blenderguru

Attachments

I was using exactrly that shader from Blender Guru but I don’t know if it’s lightning fault but the shader was dark and I didn’t like it. I will try to make some more changes.
Edit: There it is with the shader.

Attachments