- Fixed accidentally including the display options popover as a tab in the N-Panel.
- Added the Collection Manager popup and QCD Move Widget to the Object->Collection menu.
- Fixed an error when removing a collection that had a child that was already linked to the parent collection.
- Added the Remove Empty Collections and Purge All Collections Without Objects operators to a specials menu in the Collection Manager popup.
- Added a linear renumbering option to Renumber QCD Slots.
- Added a constrain to branch option to Renumber QCD Slots.
- Allowed all the options for Renumber QCD Slots to combine with each other.
- Added an Apply Phantom Mode operator.
- Prevented the ‘Expander’ operators from being added to the undo stack because they don’t undo properly and only add clutter.
These are the final new features that made it into blender 2.90 (it’s bug fixing only now), but I’ll continue working on new features, they’ll just be going towards 2.91, though.
Note: this makes no difference for anyone who downloads the zips, you can use them with any blender version, it only affects the daily builds.
Collection_Manager_v2_12_1.zip (36.6 KB)