Colonial Era Church

Ok, So the dodge viper still in progress. Just was driving through the downtown area the other day and was fascinated my the steeples, so I thought I might take a break for a little side project. Ive spent maybe an hour and a half, 2 hours on this so far, give or take the scraps that I didnt like.

Im not actually christian, and this in no way reflects any religious views, however I have always found colonial era churches to be beautiful. I was looking at some of the steeples in downtown Dayton and decided to give it a shot. Here is where I am at so far…

Daytime

Night

Obviously the outdoor scene is not super well lit at this point, however, the final result will be a dusk scene (I think… Unless I decide to go back to the viper before I finish my ““side project,”” wouldnt that be a trip!) and I intend to spend a bit more time on the lighting…

Nice try, I like the clean architecture look :slight_smile: I agree with the dusk scene. Will you place it in the city or on the country?

Not exactly either. This is literally colonial era. I don’t really want to ruin it by placing it in a corn field. Im thinking dirt roads, surrounded by thick tightly packed trees, and something to suggest the late 1500s mid 1600s (dont know what yet)