Colt M1911

I’ve finally finished modeling this gun (I’ve started in January this year). Right now it’s just HighPoly, but I’ve already started doing LowPoly. Screens (as you can see) are from Marmoset.



Attachments


I really thought that this will be simple project, but it just got a lot bigger. I’ve found some Colt Extension in the internet and I couldn’t help myself to not do this. Sill HP, but this time renders from Cycles. Optics and foregrip are temporary - I’m going to make different ones.
Images in high resolution (RMB->Show Image for full quality)


Some meshes (4k):




That’s some nice modeling. REALLLLLLLLLLLL NICE.

Very clean, poly-efficient and well-proportioned modeling!