Coma the Doof Warrior

Okay, so I recently watched the movie Mad Max: Fury Road and wow. Brilliant!!

The movie was pure chaos and awesomeness! And I don’t even care Tom Hardy hardly spoke any lines!

But let’s be honest, we all know the best part of the movie was flamethrower guitar bro, AKA, Coma the Doof Warrior. As soon as I finished watching the movie, I knew I had to design that dude and well… here is a psychotic musician!

I didn’t want to use the SSS shader since it’s super slow on my CPU, so I ended up using some weird combination of shaders to get this. I know this model is not perfect, but dayumm!! Look at the gum and teeth!! Dynamic Topology FTW!

Added a blindfold that I’m pretty sure doesn’t work.
Oh, and arms too. And more features. Better skin

Looking good but may I suggest that for your final render at least try to shove some sss in :wink:

he is looking a little like a training dummy to me in his current state.
Cheers!

A lot of changes since my last post, including a completely new blender file, new model, new… everything. Also a really crappy clothing attempt. Will work on that later…

Also I’m obsessed with editing every render image I save, even if it is a test render.
Gotta work on the flamethrower guitar now.

Here is a close up, showing the fine details on his face and my obsession for Photoshop edits

Scary, reminds me of Silent Hill. Nice work :slight_smile:

This is Selina Chen from xiamen, China. I am a professional, caring and honest Chinese interpreter, tour guide and business assistant. I worked full time in Import & Export companies before and have some professional acknowledge about stones, artcraft. With the years experience interpreting from businessman from different industrial, I am also getting familiar with clothes, shoes, bags, electronics, acculturation products, etc. I mostly stay in Xiamen city, while I will travel to any city requested.

My all-in-one service which includes but is not limited to below items:

1. Interpretation & translation
  2. Airport pick up & schedule arrangement
  3. Hotel Reservation, Airline/Train tickets booking, Car rental
  4. Tour guide & shopping guide
  5. Supplier and product sourcing
  6. Business meeting arrangement: I arrange business meeting and help negotiating
  7. Sourcing and products inspection
  8. Business assistance
    Please feel free to contact me if you need any help.
    My email: [email protected]
    My website: www.mychinainterpreter.com
    My facebook: www.facebook.com/xiameninterpreter
    Mobile: +86 185 5920 6319 (whatsapp, viber, wechat)

Working on a pose, while I should actually be working on clothes and a guitar first.

Also people, check out Andrew Price’s ProLighting Skies Demo…