Compass Bank / spot and print advertising campaign

Very commercial adv.
Software used: Blender (3d and 2d tracking/Cycles rendering/still compositing), Gimp (finish and retouch image), Lightworks (compositing/editing), RawTherapee (raw developing from Canon file), Inkscape (all vector file managing).

spot:
https://vimeo.com/76697979breakdown:

Congrats. That is very nicely done. The breakdown was interesting to see.

Steve S

Really nice!!! :slight_smile:

Excellent result!
Thank you for sharing the breakdown video, I’ve enjoyed it.

You used Lightworks on Windows, right? Apparently Linux version is not yet stable, as I have understood.

This is really cool!! Very well executed!! 5 stars from me!

Thanks!

You used Lightworks on Windows, right? Apparently Linux version is not yet stable, as I have understood.

No, we are using Lightworks under Ubuntu 12.04, is pretty stable under this OS and in case of unexpected closure, LWKS has a robust autosave with milestones every second so you can do undo/redo also after closure; is really hard loose something.
The problems of Ubuntu version are the lack of all export codecs, some little bugs and other little stuff but is possible find a way for use it enjoy.
Anyway we have also the Pro version on laptop under Windows 8 for every problem in export or for the works on location.

Oh, good. I’m going to try it on Linux then.

This would be a great work if it was only a still - but as an animation it’s excellent! Very cool :sunglasses: