[COMPLETE] - Fishy POV | Make a splash in Amsterdam #bcon22challenge

That’ super cool!
There’s something strange though, the default preview shows a very zoomed out version of your scene. That seems like a pity not to have it framed like you intended for the thumbnail.
Or does this only happen to me?
Love the style and expressions in your scene :heart:

2 Likes

Seen and already fixed, should work now. Thank you! I thought it was automatic hahahaha

If there’s any other feedback you might have, I’d love to hear it! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Just saw your current progress on Sketchfab and I must say that I LOVE the streakies

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

Hello!

Today I’m still noting small fixes that need to be done in my scene.

Also, I’ve tried the Sketchfab Screenshot tool, since I wanted to make a wallpaper for my phone, and It’s great! Simply using Sketchfab as a render engine.

I’m so proud of how it looks!

9 Likes

Looks visually stunning! Love this!

1 Like

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

It looks so good in the viewer! You handled the surrounding space impeccably. Incredible.

Thank you! Means a lot comming from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! Just a quick reminder that there’s now less than 12 hours remaining to wrap up your challenge entry - submissions close at 2022-09-15T21:59:00Z, GMT+1 (click on the link for some international times).

If you haven’t done so already, please review this post which contains some essential information for preparing your submission.

At the very least, upload your work to Sketchfab as soon as possible and add the #bcon22challenge tag.

It’s also a good idea to add a link to your WIP topic in the description of your Sketchfab model so we can easily find it.

I’ll also keep a close eye on the FAQ topic today, so if you have any issues or questions please post it there as soon as possible.

Good luck!

1 Like

On it! Thank you!

1 Like

THE END

Dear community, It’s final! Here’s my submission to the #make-a-splash-in-amsterdam contest!

It’s been a ride, and I wanted to finish with a recap of this, now very dear to me, long work in progress tread. So here’s a video of two weeks of free time worth of work in 3 minutes! :smiley:

Thanks again to the organisation, it certainly has been very fun, and to all the fellow contenders who have made this experience so exciting. I hope everyone had as good of a ride as I did!

Good luck everyone!!! :wink:

10 Likes

Excellent work! Really nice finish to the final render!

1 Like

Congrats and best of luck! It came out great, such good scene composition, and your WIP was one of the most creative and fun to follow. It was a great ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! The best of luck to you too!

This is sooo beautiful. I really like how you complete those expressions for both characters. This is superb! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Grats on getting featured on sketchfab!
(I was on the front page of Sketchfab earlier today and saw your submission lol)

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Good luck!!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Here is the “Behind the Scenes” article of this fantastic artwork!

Do check this article written by the artist himself. It describes the process of making the artwork step by step with an insight on toon shading in 3d scenes.

Thanks,
Alina Khan
Editor at Blender Nation

2 Likes