(Completed) WIP - Splash Blender 2.54 - Sintel | Drika111

Heyyy,

I just started doing my version of Blender 2.54’s Splash this week and I am very excited to do this personal work.

The ideia is to use Sintel and Scales pose to make a version of an older Sintel with his son.
Until now I made this moodboard (in PureRef

) and a first version of the concept (in Kryta), as soon as I render this concept I will post it here too.

Next week I want to finish this concept and model everything. Wish me luck

Hope that someone like it ^^~

Drika111

4 Likes

Hiii Guys, me gain ^^~~…

Yesterday was the day to finish my concept and start Sintel and Scales’ son model sheet. This is the image that we want to produce

(link for better resolution: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AMzbFVXr6P013dFsmr2S_kjDIVUVq_Bc/view?usp=sharing).

I was afraid of changing Sintel to much and make her and the dragon boring, but now I’m thinking we can make it =b

Hope that someone like it and see you soon with more news o//

Drika111

Heyyyy, I’m back ^^

This time I bring a update of my concept.
I added a background, some effects and patterns in an attempt to make this more unique and special.

Aaand, to be more assertive I made an model sheet and painted it, so it’s easier to achieve what I have in my mind when I begin modeling and texturing.

In here you can see everything with more definition (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_RZ8HFeqHLTkx7NPcCzOvahm5Ps2YB9K).

Later this week I’ll bring more news and try to hurry so I can delivery a whole personal work to you guys.

Hope someone like it,

Drika111

1 Like

Hey! As we’re entering the final days of the challenge, I’d like to give you some helpful tips to make sure you can successfully complete your entry. Please see my new post on the FAQ topic.

1 Like

Heyyy Hey… Me again
This time I bring Sintel and Eevee models in 3D. Gotta hurry to finish everything in time

Today I will to prepare everything to SketchFab, and I hopefully finish this scene, so I could give some final touches tomorrow

See you soon,

Drika111

Hey! Just a quick reminder that there’s now less than 12 ours remaining to wrap up your challenge entry - submissions close at 2022-09-15T21:59:00Z, GMT+1 (click on the link for some international times).

If you haven’t done so already, please review this post which contains some essential information for preparing your submission.

At the very least, upload your work to Sketchfab as soon as possible and add the #bcon22challenge tag.

It’s also a good idea to add a link to your WIP topic in the description of your Sketchfab model so we can easily find it.

I’ll also keep a close eye on the FAQ topic today, so if you have any issues or questions please post it there as soon as possible.

Good luck!

Heyyyyy guyssss,

I finished our project ^^~~ … Ufffff… Hehhehehhehe… I’m not going to lie, this last days I was in a hurry, but everything work out.
Soooo, I just posted at Sketch fab and here in Blender Artists forum, and closed my participation in this contest
It was very cool to make this fanart…

Thank you for your company and until next time
Hope that someone like it =b

The model
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/sintel-and-eevee-animated-fanart-163c380151124ed8a9bbd248d98a475c
Image of my Blender project

Render of this little idle animation that we’d done

**Softwares:
Blender - Animation, rigging and modeling
Krita - Concept and texturing

4 Likes

So cute! I like it a lot!

1 Like

Ahhh… Thank you so much… I’m glad that you enjoyed it ^^~~