composite node tests (cartoon shader)

Cool, sorta cell-shader-ish. Keep 'em coming!

@ DrBouvierLeduc: For me the best of all which you showed is this shader:

Do you have blend file of this one ???

Last one which you showed on .avi look like porcelain for me… strange looking cartoon shader… :slight_smile:

Great toon renders. The watercolor / traditional art look that your going towards is amazing. I will be watching for new pictures and blends.

Wow, really really good work! It looks practically finished at the moment, just like watercolours, as Postmodern_Boy said.

Great work on nodes!
Thanks a lot for sharing!

cheers,

wow … just wow the node setup must to be really big for something like that

@migero : yes you’re right, the setup is really complicated, that’s why I sort of gave up for the moment.

just don’t dive up and leave us without a blend file :evilgrin:

dont give up man it looks way to good i think you might have something here

I like that colours, keep on working with that nodes (I believe that I’ll have to study that part on Essential Blender so I can understand it all) it looks badass

DrBouvierLeduc are you still working on toon render node setup.
I think it was a great effort and we look forward to your blend file post and latest renders.

Best Regards
TitanRaasi

@titanraasi: Welcome to the forum! It is considered bad manors to necropost meaning to post on threads that are a long time dead without adding anything further to the discussion or being the owner of the thread. If you want to get an update or get the owner to post send him a private message using the popup menu you get when clicking on the dude next to the posters name.
Hope to see something from you soon and happy blending