Are you passionate about animation? Liquid Animation are looking for an exceptionally talented Concept Artist to join our IP division and primarily work on our upcoming new children’s series.
As a Concept Artist on the Creative team, you will work closely with our Lead Concept Artist, Executive Creative Director and our Creative Director to assist with concept art and illustration, and visual design support for our partners to ensure that our characters and worlds are authentically realized.
- To assist our Lead Concept Artist on our various properties including creating concept art, illustrations, or graphic designs to help communicate our feedback to our partners or to assist them in achieving the project’s visual goals.
- to provide character and environment concept art support for multiple properties in a broad range of styles and mediums from animation and film to mobile games
- Responsible for the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of their assignments, working closely with the Creative team to ensure that ﬁnal art is completed for packaging for distribution to our partners
Skills We Look For
- 3+ years of professional experience as a concept artist or illustrator in animation or film, experience in PC, console, or mobile games looked upon favorably
- knowledge of art and visual design principles and techniques relating to character and environmental design.
- Ability to work in a broad range of visual styles.
- ability to sketch and iterate quickly, and take ideas to a highly polished execution.
- Solid understanding of graphic design principles.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and tackle multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to follow feedback and guidance, and be able present ideas with clarity, conviction, and collaborative understanding.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and detail-oriented
We offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality with excellent career development opportunities. We want this to be the studio where you do the best work of your career.
Apply to [email protected] with a combined resume and reel/portfolio. Put only your best work on your reel and portfolio along with any life drawing sketches you have. Your role will primarily be focused on an illustrative children’s style so any work you have in that style will be helpful. Liquid is an equal opportunity employer.