Concept Design - Japan 2052

This would be the 3rd scene I’ve done on Blender and my first post on this website.
I tried creating a futuristic scene of Japan in 2052, floating and whatnot :smiley:

Please let me know if there are ways I can improve my work!
Also, since this is my first post, if there are mistakes with the way I’m sharing/tagging/uploading my work please let me know!

Have a great day!

Abhijit

21 Likes

That’s already great :clap:

For the day scene, I would just put a little bit more light on the mountain, because it’s looking a bit unnatural, as for the night scene, I think it would be best also if you had the moon shining more than that, and maybe a darker background sky.

Anyway, keep going :100:

3 Likes

Oh yes, that would definitely make it better!

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Super cool! I love the detail in the house windows and the way the road draws you though the world.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:
Yeah I really would’ve wanted to extend the road and create a whole village but my laptop couldn’t handle it.
I’ll probably learn how to optimize my workflow as I learn more!

Both Kazrarr and MartynJBull’s comments/suggestions definitely would make the scene better, for sure.

That being said @Abhijit_Prasanth, I wouldn’t say you “tried” to make a futuristic scene of Japan-- I’d say you succeed! It’s a lovely work of art. :slightly_smiling_face:

Out of curiosity, did you have either Elden Ring or Dark Souls III in mind when you made this? I’m getting Archdragon Peak and Crumbling Farum Azula vibes from all the clouds and mountains. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, means a lot! :smiley:
Ah not exactly but I get what you mean :sweat_smile:
I kind of grew up playing World of Warcraft so creating these fantasy worlds has always been something I wanted to do. But yeah, Elden Ring and Dark Souls both have similar fantastical worlds in them :smile:

1 Like

Ahh…I never played World of Warcraft, but this does feel like it could belong in a certain type of fantasy/scifi world. Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t people have firearms and some limited steampunk-y devices in WoW? This floating Japan could be the natural next step in the evolution of that kind of technology.

Anyway, can’t wait to see what you make next! :smile:

1 Like

Oh there’s a massive range of styles and worlds in WoW.
Ah yes :smiley:

Thank you!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Woah, thanks a lot :smiley:
You too!

1 Like