Concept Guns

Update:

OK I wanted to see my concept gun in a scene. So, I created a character in Fuse and rendered the following image. In my opinion NPR renders looked really nice that’s why I preferred this one.
I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Attachments

Hi Oozkan,

I really like the weapon designs, all three variations. The materials are ok. They work in the presentation scene you created.
However, I’m not really digging the holes along the barrel over the grip.

They look kinda off, compared to the other modeling work you have done on the model. Maybe you should revisit these parts and try to figure out something else.

Looking forward to see what you will do with the textures. I think a weathered look on the metals would definitely benefit the overall appearance of the shaders.

Greetings from Hamburg,
Fast

Hi Fast,

Thank you for the great feedback and you were definitely right! So I updated the guns. I would like to get your opinion regarding this update.

Thank you again for your constructive support.

Have a nice day.

Very impressive work!

Line rendering on semi realistic materials is a bad choice. If you want to do line rendering you should look into flat shading like the do in cartoons. As for her pose, It needs a lot of attention to get a realistic result. It might help to find a reference of someone shooting an assault rifle. Besides that your hard surface modelling skills are outstanding. Keep up the good work!