SPARKY ANIMATION (Malaysia) is hiring!
SPARKY ANIMATION (http://sparkyanim.com/) is a Singapore based company and we have newly set up a subsidiary company in Kuala Lumpur (K.L.), Malaysia. The new studio will be located at Garden Shoppe, One City, Subang Jaya. We welcome all animation enthusiasts to apply with us now!
Today, we can proudly say that many of our animation shows are aired by some of the highly creditable broadcasters worldwide.
Currently, we are working on a number of projects for intriguing animation series’.
The following position is subject to availability for applicants who aspire after a career in animation:
• To work on conceptual design and illustration of characters, props and locations.
• Delivery of detailed drawing of characters, props and locations for 3D production.
• To determine color scheme and textural attributes for the characters, props and locations.
• Provide model sheets/2D turnarounds of the designs.
• Storyboarding based on the film scripts (optional).
• At least 3 years’ professional work experience in at least one of the following areas: drawing comics, drawing animals, character design, location design etc. A good cartoonist is a must.
• At least a Diploma holder or equivalent qualifications.
• Must able to work well under pressure, and follow schedule closely.
• Ability to multi-task and response fast to the retakes.
• Proficient in Digital painting software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrators, and/or Painter. (Note: Having traditional drawing skill is not enough.)
• A comprehensive portfolio is essential.
• Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job: You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae and any other relevant information via the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Only selected candidates will receive a notification.
Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
We would only consider job applications via emails.