Constraining objects to share offset for copy location

I’m not going to go into specifics of what I’m attempting to do, as I’d like to keep what I’m doing under wraps until I can post the final product.

Heres the starting scenario:
There are four objects, A, B, C, and D.
Object A and object B are in a different scene than both object C and object D.
Object A has a copy location constraint to object B set to have its transforms act as the offset.

Heres the problem:
Object C needs to be constrained so that it copies the location of object D and shares the same offset as object A has to object B, except the offset for both the X and Y axis need to be inverted.

Now I could set up keyframes for both object A and C so that they have the correct values set for their offsets, however I have multiple other cases where I need the same sort of combination of constraints and switching between scenes to set the same exact keyframe is very tedious.

So far I’ve attempted various combinations of copy location and copy transformation constraints, but none seem to turn out correctly. Everything I try results in what looks like the constraints are only partially influencing the object.

Hi!

I was wondering if you were able to resolve your problem. I’m currently dealing with a similar issue. If so, please share:D.

Thanks!
Best Regards;
David