Consultant Needed - Melbourne, Australia

Hi,

Our company is looking for someone in Melbourne Australia to provide us with some Blender training for a new project we are working on. They will be paid of course.

It will involve building meshes and using data we collect to change the mesh shape. A simple example would be a mesh of a flat grassy area and using altitude data to modify the mesh so as it looks like a hill. Then providing a user friendly screen to choose different styles for the grass, like a drop down box with different colours to choose for the grass etc… So it will require someone with skills in the programming side of Blender.

Please let me know if anyone is interested or if you know anyone who can help us out. We will require a quote and examples of your work before proceeding.

Thanks!

Hey there, roughly how long would you expect this to take?, I live an hr out of the city and could commute for a bit.
See the “Hire Me” signature link for some details.

Hey well done for coming here! I am quite sure that you will be impressed with what Blender can do to meet your needs. Look forward to seeing what you are going to do!

martology, you guys are so lucky to have Cambo (ideasman) nearby. He’s a real master of blender’s ins and outs. It must be a sign to have him close to you! :wink:

Thank you for your reply ideasman42, I have sent you an email with further details :slight_smile: