Contemporary interpretation of Chacha Chaudhary - Fan Art

Feels good to be back to sculpting after college. Decided to begin with something from my earliest childhood memory.

Chacha Chaudhary was created in 1971 for the Hindi magazine Lotpot. It soon became popular among kids and the elderly alike. Pran was inspired by the ancient philosopher Chanakya and elders people of every village who resides to help and solve problems by their elderly experience.

According to a Pran’s Features press release, Indian children aged 10–13 years ranked Chacha Chaudhary as their most recognizable comic book character.

Chacha Chaudhary is a middle-class Indian but an extremely intelligent elder. The word chacha means uncle in Hindi, while Chaudhary is a term used for big landlords or the most honorable, elderly, or respectable person in villages or towns in Indo-Gangetic Plain. A common saying about him is that “Chacha Chaudhary ka dimaag computer se bhi tez chalta hai” (Chacha Chaudhary’s brain runs faster than a computer), which is a testament to his unparalleled wisdom and wits.

Made with :heart: on #blender.

10 Likes

:+1:
congrats.

1 Like

wow looks really good, and does take me back to my childhood :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you chaitanya. Hoping to do a couple more from that time period. :sweat_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I saw it today! To get featured is like a dream come true!

1 Like