Continental Breakfast

Hi everybody!

I’m inviting you all to a delicious Continental Breakfast, my first work after the Summer holidays.

100% Made with Love. 96% Blender and 4% ZBrush :wink: Rendered with Cycles and some color correction in Photoshop.

I hope you like it.

Enjoy!

Health and Love for everyone!

hi!

I love those kind of images! I like the rainbow effect that you got going and that bread really makes me want to taste it! Only thing I’m really missing is something green in there. Maybe something around the bottle of olive oil. Like a small twig with a couple of leaves on it, or maybe between the two pieces of bread?I think that would make the whole meal look more fresh. What do you think?

Oh and by the way, how did you make that bread shader if I may ask?

I always dig your work. It looks great. The only crit I have is the noise is a bit to high. It needs more samples.

Hi, Bigbad!

Nice to greet you.

Here you have it without noise

I decided to put some noise in the postpro only because I wanted to make it a little bit more atmospheric.

Anyway, most of my works are being rendered in High Resolution for giclée printing, wich means that the noise is gona be very very tiny. Almost negligible. Think that images in HD are (at least) four times longer, which means a noise four times smaller, in the print.

Very appreciated, your comments.

Have a nice day!

It looks delicious, I want to join the dinner, hahaha.

Thank you very much for your words, Thurines.

I appreciate your comment about the color. You are right, it could be fresher with some green on it. But on the other side I had very clear a golden look, as I wanted something almost relative to the end of the Summer, and the beginning of the Autumn.

It was meant like this as I even wrote it on my blog. I like to write little stories about my scenes, wich complete them, somehow.

I’m sharing my bread nodes. They are for free use, of course. No bitmaps on it. Everythin is procedural shading. The seeds are, of course, particle system (I modeled a few of them and then grouped).

The only thing you have to keep in mind is the factor “col” which means that I have painted some vertex using vertex paint mode, to tell the node system where is the four material and where is not.

I hope it’s useful for you.

Have a nice day!

Thank you Foxrender! :wink: You are invited, too. Of course :wink:

Thanks for sharing Mr Chuan, very much appreciated! And once again, great job on that render!