I don’t know if this is the correct section. If not, please move it.
I recently made a song using the great (And free) music software called Sunvox. I wanted an interesting music visualization for it and I saw the visuals in this video and thought about using that. So I used a screen recorder the record the program. The problem is that the visualization, close up, reveals individual dots which do not look that interesting. I decided to import the screen-recorded video into blender and add some composite effects to it. Here’s the final video:
Here’s a comparison of before the composite and after:
All criticism welcome. If anyone wants an explanation of any part of it, please ask.