Convert 2D character into 3D animoji for iOS app

Hi, I’m looking to hire a blender artist to deliver the following work:

• Convert a simple 2D character (below) into a 3D model animated with facial expressions ranging from sad, to neutral to smiling
  • Assist iOS developer in deploying the 3D model in app where character mimics users expression (similar to animoji)

This is a one-time paid project with delivery expected within 4 weeks (more work may follow in the future). If you’re interested please comment with your contact details so we can get in touch.

Thank you!
Jiri!

Hi,
Greetings!

I can assist you.

Please reach to me at Email: [email protected]
Or at Skype: - cis.am3

Awaiting your response.

Regards
Frank

Hello! I’m interested in assist you!
You can read more about me and contact me from my blog:

Or by PM me.
Best regards
Rogério

Hi!

Hello I specialize in cartoon type characters, here is my protfolio:

And here is my gmail:

[email protected]

Hi There,

I have PMed you regarding this. Please check it out.

Thanks
Rocky Dash

Thanks everyone, I have replied to all who commented or PMed. Let’s switch to email now to discuss the details.

Hello Jiri @Brzda
Please check PM

Hi !

I’ve worked on 3D stylized character with different facial expression, don’t hesitate to contact me if you are interested!

Thanks,
Have a nice day,

hi! i’m Agus,
I’m sure I can help you achieve what you need

maybe you should check my last 3D works: www.dribbble.com/AgustinCristofano

keep me in mind to work together on your ideas!

Hi there,
thanks for responding to my job ad. Assuming that you have all information you need to get the work done (if not, please ask for additional information), I’d like you now to provide the following:

• scope of work - please specify in detail what exactly would be in scope of your delivery, and possible exclusions
  • requirements - what you need from us to be able to deliver the work; we require converting the 2D character into 3D (color, no texture - see attachment) with all 50+ blend shapes as specified here https://github.com/JakeHoldom/EmojiFace/blob/master/BlendShapeKeys.txt
  • price - for the 3D model and hourly consulting rate separately in USD or EUR (specify any taxes applicable)
  • delivery date

We expect the payment to be processed immediately after successful implementation of the animoji character in our app.

Please respond to [email protected].

Thanks,
Jiri

pá 6. 11. 2020 v 8:54 odesílatel mickael verbeke via Blender Artists Community <[email protected]> napsal: