Cool game site!

www.gamegateway.com This site is packed with online games. I visit it almost every day! It’s so cool. Just wanted to know how other guys liked it. Has anyone seen it before?

Hours have past, and nobody has posted? Please, tell me what you think about this site.

I went to the site to check it out. and I saw a game I thought was unreal tournament. Im a big fan of Unreal Tournament and I used to play it a lot. Anyway I saw the game so I clicked on the link. turns out that it was called Unreveal Tournament and shows a girl taking her clothes off. LMAO

Maybe noone cares?

hey look! im R2Blend!

Lets go post about everything that i find cool, in the elysiun off-topic forum!!

yeah!

STOP POSTING CRAP.

Hey, look! I’m joguy923! Let’s go post about every little thing that pisses us off! People can’t have opinions about what they think is cool!

Yeah!

STOP POSTING CRAP!

Hey, look! I’m joguy923! Let’s go post about every little thing that es us off! People can’t have opinions about what they think is cool!

Yeah!

STOP POSTING CRAP![/quote]

Hey, look! I’m valarking! I think that your post was funny! Not really!

Hey, look! I’m joguy923! Let’s go post about every little thing that pisses us off! People can’t have opinions about what they think is cool!

Yeah!

STOP POSTING CRAP![/quote]

hey look! im jeeves! im stupid because i mock people! i even like to piss poeple off more when they are already pissed off! resulting in everybody hating me!

haha…fun…

Hey, look! I’m joguy923! My grammar sucks, and I like to spam and then complain about it. I like to make fun of Jeeves, because he’s an idiot. Everyone knows that he’s stupid, but I want to point out the obvious.

And now I’ve gone into making fun of myself, mainly because I ran out of stuff to say… Damnit…

lol…im gunna…ummm…go…kill my cat…bye!

runs off trying to get away from the evil thread

Aww BOOOOOO!! This thread reeks.

But seriously, R2Blend, it’s quite unnecessary to post everything you find interesting. I know you mean well by sharing it, but if it’s something trivial like a website with games (there are thousands out there) or how “up” looks like “dn” upside-down, then there’s really no need to post a topic on it.