Copying seams to identical objects for easier UV mapping (help request)

The project I’m working on is basically a Rubik’s Cube, so it’s composed of 26 identical blocks. These blocks are squares with triangular corners and flattened edges. I’ve marked the seams, unwrapped and dealt with the UV texturing of the first cube. Now, I’d like to be able to apply the same (or very similar) texture to other blocks, but I would like to avoid marking identical seams on each of these blocks.

Is there a way I can copy and paste the seams, or is there potentially another way to go about this? Pardon me, I am quite new and this is the first time I have worked with texturing!

Unwrap one of your cubes.
Select all of the cubes making sure the last one selected is the cube you have unwrapped.
From the 3d view menu select Object / Join as UVs
This will copy the uvs from the unwrapped cube to all the other cubes (as long as they have the same geometry)
Demo: http://screencast.com/t/ObeJ315Dbb

Brilliant! It’s so simple. Thank you for such a quick and clear response, it’s greatly appreciated!

Now in Blender 2.92, you have to follow the following procedure :-

1. Unwrap one of the identical objects.
  2. Select all the identical objects except the unwrapped one and then at the end, select the unwrapped
    object.
  3. Press “Ctrl + L” and select “Transfer UV maps”.

Boom!!! The UV maps will be transferred to all the other objects.

!!! Caution :-
This process will not copy the seams from unwrapped object to other identical objects.