copying utube to a CD

I have very helpful tutorial I got from Utube from various artist. I am afraid that they will sometime down the line they will take them off. Is there a way to copy these utube tuts on a CD to keep them forever? I tried copying them on CD, but they will not open unless I have connection to the internet, please help, these tuts or priceless.

Hi,

Try googling for a software to download videos from that site, there are several. If you can´t copy them to a cd, maybe you just have got their link instead of their footage.

Real player lets you D/L vids – just right click and download

use keepvid.com
to download the tutorial

I have real player now, can you tell me step by step to copy a utube video. I have a lot of utube files on my computer I would like to copy to a cd, can u tell me how…

I have real player now, can you tell me step by step to copy a utube video. I have a lot of utube files on my computer I would like to copy to a cd, can u tell me how…

Why is this in the modeling support section of the BlenderArtists forums?

That is what I was wondering.

Just watch the youtube video, hover over the video screen, right click and there is an option “download to realplayer”

If that doesnt work, copy the URL into Realplayer (open realplayer, file -->> open … paste in the URL)
Now, in Realplayer, right click and download

I have done that …thanks