"Cornered" Comments Please!

(TurboG) #1

Ok…I have but 1 Pic on my site right now but hope to expand… Just click the URL and then click Face.
My web Site!

Heres the Pic…

http://www.anycities.com/turbog/Bricks.jpg

The site talks about how I made it… I wanted the site to be better but I havn’t had much time. Please post your comments about this.

–BTW–
It is supposed to be a guy cornered by the cops. I am looking for a better texture for the bricks still :frowning: I want him to pop out of a trash can but I havn’t had time to moddle that yet…

Expect more of my work in the future!!

(acasto) #2

good start, just a few suggestions though. Unless there is more of a scene, or you tell the viewer, they probably wouldn’t know he was cornered by the cops. He could be gettin eating by a monster, or dogs, or something. Other than that just the obvious that your probably aware of (blockyness, etc…)

keep us posted

(stephen2002) #3

they guy really needs help.

Eyes bug out too far. The alignment of the irs and colored area (the name escapes me now) looks off. The mouth looks like a deformed polygon blob the way it is now. Everything needs smoothing.

The proportions remind me of a skeleton.

Anyway, good start, but needs some work.

(TurboG) #4

I made a few mistakes with it from the start and I found that It would be easier to start over than to try to fix them.

–TurboG–

(wewa_juicyb) #5

Maybe you should turn Subsurf on? Then add a little texturing (rust) and Env-maps to make it look “realler”.
Adues,
WeWa
P.S> is he a person or robot?