[Un-official] Chaos Corona 3.0 exporter for Blender | Now supported Blender 4.0 or later

https://flippednormals.com/product/bcorona-corona-renderer-exporter-for-blender-3-0-27464

:pushpin::white_check_mark: BCorona v2.0 test scene has been released for Blender 4.0+

WARNING!!! Primarily it is for Blender 4.0+ and will work with this version. I don’t tested with previous version of Blender.

DOWNLOAD HERE:

44 Likes

By @odil24

By @claudiosp

Interior scene by @jokotriyono
Made in Blender
Rendered using Corona Renderer for Blender 3.0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CayTfHjDhNy/?utm_medium=copy_link8111

By @bmendess

3 Likes

Thank you for all your effort odil.

1 Like

That’s great news !!! Thanks very much !!!
Is there any tutorial on how to install it?
Thanks !!!

1 Like

Great work so far, light material?

1 Like
  • It is in my to do list.
3 Likes
  • Yes, I will do soon (work in progress).
3 Likes

Released v1.2 on first post!

thank you very much odil. mantap :clap:

1 Like

Great !!! I`ll be waiting then !!! Thanks so much for your work !!!

1 Like

without image texture no problem

with node image texture error

1 Like

Got the same problem with texture,the fix for me was to connect a UVmap node to it !

2 Likes

@Doisy_Didier is right. But if you installed v1.6 standalone (which is not free) then you don’t need to connect UV map into it.

2 Likes

yes it works, thanks

2 Likes

there is also a paid version? what’s the difference between the free version and the paid version?

Corona Standalone 3.0 is FREE and UNLIMITED with just one integrator (Progressive Pathtracer) and without UHD Caching.
Corona Standalone 1.6 has all integrators, Material Preview mode and UHD Caching.

Note: I said about Corona Renderer official standalone not about my FREE addon.

Insane! Testing it out right now and i gotta say its fantastic. I’ve been working in blender for about 3 years now and i was about to move to C4D Just for corona and seeing this just made my day! Thank you so much for all your great work and effort! I do have 2 questions too:
Will/Does it have support for newer corona versions?
Will there be an interactive render in the viewport?

2 Likes

First of all, welcome to our forums. Thanks for your kind of efforts. I’m planning to support Corona renderer 7 or 8 standalone version BUT waiting also responses from Chaos Corona Czech team. They are gave me a small documentation for 7.0 also BUT it is not full-readable. That’s why I’ m waiting…
About IPR, it is not possible (maybe for now, don’t know).

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the reply, that makes sense and I understand completely, I still can’t get over the fact you actually managed to do it. It’s really awesome, man. Appreciate it and can’t wait to see what you can do with it! Best of luck on your journey!

1 Like

seem to be node register error

Error: Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “F:\Games\steam\steamapps\common\Blender\3.1\scripts\startup\bl_operators\node.py”, line 138, in invoke
result = self.execute(context)
File “F:\Games\steam\steamapps\common\Blender\3.1\scripts\startup\bl_operators\node.py”, line 129, in execute
self.create_node(context)
File “F:\Games\steam\steamapps\common\Blender\3.1\scripts\startup\bl_operators\node.py”, line 92, in create_node
node = tree.nodes.new(type=node_type)
RuntimeError: Error: Node type CoronaRGBCurveNode undefined