Corona Renderer

Thanks for releasing the beta. Can you put it on Google Drive? I don’t know how to DL it from that Telegram.

2 Likes

I specifically posted it on my Telegram channel for further development.

1 Like

WIP:

• Fixing some issues;
  • Working on Corona Volume Shader.

I have missed many episodes here in this thread, so I have to ask for some information: Do we need a stand alone Corona version for being able to use your exporter? And, is there such a version for free? Or is it that the renderer is packed with the exporter as is the case with Lux or Radeon pro?

1 Like

Hi. Yes, you need to install Corona Standalone v1.6 (or 3.0 unlimited) also. Standalone 3.0 is free unlimited but without texture preview on Material preview. It is just exporter not integrated inside Blender like LCR or AMDs RPR.
Edit: BCorona exporter is free and of course, if you like you can be donator on my Patreon page.

Why not Github?

2 Likes

Thanks! Can you put the links for the downloading of Corona v.1.6 and 3.0 unlimited please?

A quick Google search brought me here. https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=7o37ul3a8ludc0oq0hpvae04n8&topic=23802.0

3 Likes

Wayland and Odil24 thanks both! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey guys, is there gonna be a bevel/rounded edge node supporting multiple objects (not like in cycles) in any time soon?

I’ve created own thread for an addon here:

4 Likes