Cosmic Girl (Final Image)

…both…the version w/o hair shows more of that nice skin (not so SSS waxy)…but the shading seems overly dark…but then the other one…
Beautiful nose and lips…altogether very nice…who knows what the future holds?..

I like that hair. It looks… real. So when i watched both, the look of the one w/o hair seems to me less natural.

Look at that the change you did really give.
the two are great , I like the one with the hair

Thank you for the comments about my pic “with hair”. This hair was added on photoshop. Hair particle of Blender is very useful tool, but the tuning of condition needs a lot of time:(.

I really like it. The woman’s face looks like the sort of thing you’d expect from Maya or 3DS Max - very polished and realistic. I didn’t find the uber-saturated white space suit to be much of a problem personally. All in all I like it as an art piece and a technical showcase too. The only thing that I might suggest improving would be her facial expression and pose - she’s looking at the camera with a rather neutral look, holding that chip between two fingers. I suppose there might have been more of an opportunity to tell a story through this render or make her more personable. But it’s still a good piece.

I really like the hair version better. It somehow attaches the helmet and the face of the girl far better. Very nice stuff.

i like the expression on the eyes.

but the skin is way too “clean”.
natural skin is not like… and if it is, it means it’s usually covered with makeup… and then you would have to tone down that SSS you have going on there… now it has this strange scary semitransparent feeling on it…

.b

This is my final image of “Cosmic Girl”
Thank you for many comments!!

I like it, very nice work.

Her expression is perfect. The red hair is a nice touch. Unique helmet design as well.

Edit Blue hair would also look cool :wink:

>>AD-Edge

Thanks for your comment.
Blue ver. was added. How about this?

Looks awesome!
Somehow the red version really works tho.

I can only hope that one day ill be able to make something like this.
5 Stars from me.

Moved to the gallery.

BgDM

Thumbs up. I like the pose, the earphone shader, and definitely prefer the red hair. IF anything had to be touched, I would say the reflections on the collar are a bit strong/neat.

I like it. Good first impression, and even on inspection looks good. That being said there is room for improvement too nail this pic, but I believe everybody here have covered this just fine. :wink: One thing that gets me is the angle of her face or head in the helm. I would think she put it on askew.

Very nice. :slight_smile:

I really like her face; special in a good way, looks more realistic and interesting. The brown hair looks real (other colours works as well).

About the helmet looking askew, I think it’s a nice detail. Looks like some crazy fashion from the future.

Great work!

Excelent! I just liked it, eveything is way cool!

I really like the gloved hand… it, to me, is the interest in the picture. It took me a moment to ‘see’ it, but I can never go back. I like the composition of the picture, overall. Beautiful!

>BgDM
Thank you for your kind act:eyebrowlift:This is the first time that my work featured on B.A.Gallery.
“Cosmic Girl” became memorable one.

Wow, Blender Internal?
That’s awesome!