Country Game.

Latvia

(- it would be “The NetherlandS” or “Der Nederlanden” or umm… Holland. None end in d)

t and o

Alex

Togo
L and S

@ajc158:

lol…
first of all, it’s “DE Nederlanden”. “Der” would be German, not Dutch.
second, Holland DOES end in a “d”
third, Holland is the name of two provinces within the Netherlands so referring to the Netherlands as “Holland” is the same as referring to the continent of America as “the U.S.A.”

sorry. I know I should stop pointing out other’s mistakes…

Well, I don’t know… T_O…
Tenerife is the closest I can get.

Laos

That’s what I get for using google to check myself. The Kingdom of the Netherlands (Koninkrijk der Nederlanden) is the Netherlands, Netherland Antillies and Aruba, and that tripped me up by giving search results that I didn’t bother to read properly.

Still doesn’t alter that fact the trak wrecka was entirely more wrongified than me!

b and h

Alex

Bangladesh

K O

@ajc158: I can understand your confusion. “Koninkrijk der Nederlanden” means “kingdom of the Netherlands”. “Der” is just a word replaceable by “van de” or “van het” both meaning “of the”. Dutch 101, anyone?
And you’re right. He was wrong more than you were :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe he was talking about Neverland!
Lets go fly there now…

ok my mistake, just continue the damn game.
theeth: u got me on that one.

Kosovo

D I

%<

djibouti

F-I(i not an L)

fiji
M and A

Malta

b and i

Kosovo isn’t a county.

According to Wikipedia (I know, not the definitive truth):

Kosovo – Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohia (Autonomous province of Serbia under UN protectorate)

While not a Sovereign State is counted as a country, so i think there is at least enough dispute to let Fligh’s answer stand. That and there isn’t a country with k and o if you discount Kosovo!

Alex

Still Kososvo isnt a country.

Kongo is a country?

Not anymore.

Alex

Burundi

My letters

S and A

South Africa

S and S

No S and S country

it’s congo BTW.