COVID-19: All Approved Vaccines Help and Save Lives

These kinds of 1-sided “discussions” are the reason there’s a “debate” about the “vaccine” that nobody is allowed to have.

And people wonder why people are questioning the “vaccine”.

The “take it or else” mentality doesn’t fly.

2 Likes

No one’s being forced into taking the vaccine if they don’t want to.

1 Like

Yet.

The White House has already nixed vaccine passport laws, and the state governments aren’t going out of their way to mandate anything.

As far as private entities are concerned, some could require you to have your shots to continue being employed or enrolled, but that’s their right.

@Renzatic would you believe me if I told you there are other countries than USA on this planet?

I’ve heard rumors about some place called Canada, but I’m not sure I believe them or not.

1 Like

Not yet. Wait.

What do you suppose “vaccine passports” are all about?

Those have already been passed on. Federal government isn’t going to mandate it, and I doubt any states will opt to do so.

1 Like

Technically true, but the problem is that Silicon Valley has all but decided to declare itself the sole arbiter of truth. Disagree with the executives of a given site and you are gone, or at least your post is gone with no warning and with no reason given.

You cannot even disagree with just a small portion of the narrative, it has to be nothing less than full agreement and praise. To outright ban debate only feeds conspiracy theories because it gives the impression the entities behind the censorship are trying to hide something, the best way to combat disinformation are people replying with a strong rebuttal complete with evidence.

3 Likes

(Using Google Translate from this site, an italian lead news agency)
TL;DR; covid antibodies last 9-10 months. Then they’re over.
So my 2 x person x year math stands.

Too optimistic. It’s much more possible you get a new variant which is vaccine-skipping.

In the case of flu, you don’t get any immunity. It’s a new variant every time which you get over with your strength or with a new vaccine. This is renown.

You didnt get my point @kabu. When I said that it depends on how fast the virus significantly changes, I meant exactly that the vaccine might no longer fit to the virus ( like in your flu example),thats true for every vaccine ever produced, its just that this case is not what your 9-10 months apply to. There’s a big difference if you assume the virus to change every 9 month or if vaccines effect is over. And regarding the latter, our bodys immune system naturally is consisting of more than just antibodies. Among that are memorizing t-cells that will stay in our blood for years. I’ve written about that in my last post and that thought is part of the publication I mentioned. These kind of t-cells are in principle no new knowledge, it just has not been the priority for the first wave of vaccines. And new vaccines planned will take more care of that. Your calculation isnt wrong, your assumtion about the validity of that timeframe in the long run will very likely be wrong. And in form of biontechs current vaccine it might even already be wrong.

I think that this conversation has strayed enough from the initial post. We’re veering into further off-topicness and politics.

Probably best to close this one out and let it rest.

2 Likes