Between which years were there cowboys (such as those you see in movies) and the guns they used what was those called? I wanna know this cause I think I am going to make a cowboy scene.

If you cant figure how to use google to find it:

try googling it and learning how to google correctly and you will find anything you can image on the internet


Not a problem :smiley:
There is a good joke webpage floating around the net but I can find the link again

its the bart simpson writing on the board one. Anyone have the link?

Maybe it’s in “Broakback Mountain”

Do you mean this

:Z YES! :Z I need this for my many friends who keep buggering me about stuff :stuck_out_tongue: And i open mozilla, type the keyword in google and blam. :smiley: Thanks man

You’re welcome.

They are called “revolvers”, from latin “volvo” means “I rotate/roll/spin” and “re” to mean again. And they had also winchesters rifles that were reloaded with a certain kind of a handle. Dynamite, too, was used. And the whisky was so spicy it caught fire when you put a burning cigarre into it :wink: .