Crappy pranks.

This is just a little rant.

I’ve had some pranks pulled on me, and most of ‘em were okay, but some people really are frinkin’ tools. Like that “Were’s Waldo” internet prank. The one with the excorsist guy was okay, but the one with the person with that disease is really cheap. Or were people pull pranks that could kill them. Another one was on tv, on a “stupid/ouraguous things people do” type show, were kids were in a car and one was shooting people with a paintball gun, making the people think they got shot with a real gun and making people fall over on bikes and stuff(which is pretty bad idea to walk out at night, anymore).

Dude you should know better than to do the concentrate on those kind of flash things.

And about the paintballers, I talked to a guy online who knew about them, and a bunch of local guys paintballed those kids’ houses and the kids who did the video online are serving jail time in addition. :slight_smile:

i personaly think that pranks are for people that are retards and have nothing better to do with their lives…
i do admit one prank thats trully halarious once ina while is good for u, but no more then that

Those damn kids!

http://www.seykota.com/tribe/FAQ/2003_May/May_25-31/geezer.gif

Seriously though, lighten up.

Gotta agree with VK, for the most part. There’s a small, blurry and greyish line that’s all too easy to cross, and all to hard to see, that often gets crossed.

There’s a lot of little punks out there who think stupid flash games are funny. So what? Let them have their cheap brand of humor, it’s all they’ve got. :stuck_out_tongue:

that and a cheap and dirty sence of humor.

I’m sorry, but I can’t seem to locate the ‘humor’ part.
Well, a good prank is funny, but if you’re irresponsible with your pranks, many bad things could happen… And they already have in the past.

Heh. I pull quite a few pranks, but not on people that don’t deserve 'em.
even them, i wouldn’t do anything to hurt 'em.

Unless it’s payback, then it’s a different game.:wink:

It’s a good idea to only do pranks that the person getting pranked would think is funny. If it’s humiliating, destructive, etc. to them, it stops being funny.

Charlesworth999:
btw, “Donnes-moi” should be “Donne-moi” in your sig.

It’s a good idea to only do pranks that the person getting pranked would think is funny. If it’s humiliating, destructive, etc. to them, it stops being funny.

I dunno man...    me and some buddies called our local thug poser at three in the morning.  I'm the only one amongst the guys that can hold off laughing so i had the honor of acting as a gang leader that had some kind of beef with this guy for screwing with his little geek bro. 

Next day a rumor's floating aroun that this kid's in some sh*t for screwing with the d&d kids. He freaks out, stops acting like a thug, and the d&d kids keep their lunch money. everybody wins.

it’s also the funniest thing that’s happened around here lately.

Haha, that’s not a prank, that’s getting something done in a dishonest (yet ironically just) way.

Ah, but it started that way, and was only one of many, many calls made that night.

Meh, it gets laughs, it’s not very honest, it insults someone. Seems like a pranks to me.