Crashsite

A quick two day project I’ve been working on.
Originally, the Idea was two create a overgrown crashed spaceship of some sort, however the scene turned to look like a grounded facility, rather than a flying one.

For this scene, I used my own foliage assets as well as some assets of my previous scenes.

512 Samples + Denoise, rendered in 46 Minutes on CPU, using a AMD Threadripper 3970x as the processor.

Hope you guys like it :smiley:

Mist Pass

Raw Render

76 Likes

That pretty cool, wish we could click on it for a bigger view. That yellow / orange (flower ?) helps make the scene.

This looks great. My only suggestion is a little more biodiversity. seems like you have a lot of the same plant growing in here.

So I did an updated version, hoping to improve the scene a little bit

11 Likes

love the lighting and detail

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

the first version was a bit hard to read. this is a huge improvement but honestly, both versions have something good going for them

This looks really, really great!! I like it very much. :+1:
If you would like to go for a more wild and abandoned look, you could give the grass in center a higher variety in length. :wink:

A M A Z I N G :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Great work with an awesome mood :grin:

This is super awesome!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Nice work here. Maybe a bit lowpoly here & there (I can count the poligons in a few places :wink:).

And of course these kind of scenes always amuse me, for more often than not, it’s all long forgotten and been abandoned and overgrown etc., but then there’s always a few (artificial) lights operational for no reason.
Must be magical elves who keep those running… :four_leaf_clover: :unicorn: :fairy:

greetings, Kologe