Crazy flipper

@Cotaks

Are you not listening to the 2 people who are saying it’s .rar file (?) It’s a .rar file NOT .zip file 100.0%.

[ REAL FEED-BACK ]

• Coudn’t get framerate to show in-game even when modded scripts or run-time arguements.
    • Game even on LOWEST settings was laggy for me (I have slow computer so maybe not your fault)
    • Field of view for Camera was entirely broken causing the FOV to always be zoomed in no matter what (not a resolution problem)
    • Ball went out bounds (sometimes even on the first try) :frowning_face:

[ FINAL THOUGHTS ]
Besides all these bugs I think your game is fine except it seriously needs MORE action like :arrow_down:
(AI, real obstacles, etc…)

did you run it trough the launcher? or trough blender itself?

That’s for sure, it only has multiball atm., that’s why it’s still an alpha version

. . . . . . . . . . . . . I’M GETTING OLD (!)

My brain didn’t notice the blend file there even tho I looked in all files
(guess I thought it was libload models) :slight_smile:

@Cotaks ok tried the actual blend file & I get 16fps tops 14 lowest :frowning:

• Shaders aren’t even on.
  • Toggling V-SYNC doesn’t change anything.

Disabling every intensive thing I can get 36fps :neutral_face:

you neeed to open the blend in blender, turn of vsync in the render panel.
save it.
then open the launcher turn off vsync there (and anything else you like) then see if it’s getting better

Blend file | 26-28fps
Launcher | 14-16fps

Your game is laggy either way.
I think it’s the high-res textures.

very nice ! you gonna make themes? Space , Western, Urban and Nightmare :slight_smile:
Excellent old game with good music made by all those swedish devs of the early ninties

I can’t believe that is would be the textures, there only a hand full of them with a max of 1024*1024.
It can be that your pc can’t handle the high physics, what are your pc specs?

when i started it i was planning on a lot yes, but got so much “unplayable” feedback so i ditched the project. For a time now i know that blender has some issues with vsync so i’m trying to get new feedback again. This with vsynv turned off in the .blend then run it trough the launcher.

If there ain’t so much issues performance wise then i’m thinking to work on this project again, and see where is goes from there :wink:

My computer specs :arrow_down:

Windows 10 Laptop

CPU : (Dual-Core) : Intel ® Core ™ i3-7100U CPU © 2.4GHz :arrow_left: I have 4 of these
GPU : Intel® HD Standard 620

hmm, that integrated graphics card should be able to handle it with ease.
also the i3 should be good enough. strange you should get higher fps.

Re-uploaded the whole package(including source) on request
Link updated in openingspost.

To remove the stutter, disable Vsync in the .blend file.

Have fun with it,
Cotaks