crazy glue (FILES NOW AVAILABLE )

You did a fine job. Just surprised by that.

cute lovestory, nicely set in scene and storytelling is wonderful.

Hahaha thanks a lot mate . We guys wanted to make it before christmas but as nita said it was little bit challanging to complete it in very short time ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Wow, thatā€™s awesome! Great job!

So you did decide to make all 3d in the last shot, why didnā€™t you just the camera than?

Nice work. Looking forward to more.

Really amazing!

Really enjoyed this guys, loved the idea at the beginning of switching seasons. I think it was powerful and really anchored the story.

Very nice work and cute characters! Love the feeling! :slight_smile:

Now, that is just plain great!! :smiley:

This is really really great. Clearly a lot of work, but what a great end result. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Great work. Nice animation.

Loved this short! I think I like this one more than Monkaa! :slight_smile:

However, it looks like someone has forgotten to update the Weybec website. All I get is an expired countdown clock.

nice! I love the emotional expression in the facial animation.

Thatā€™s brilliant, well done.

I love it!

One critique point: When they went low-poly upon turning into figurines in the snow dome, that reminded me I was watching CG*, so I wished that had been done differently. Although I wondered if maybe that was done to cut down the render time since you panned out to a larger scene? Maybe it was more efficient to render that way, and maybe most people didnā€™t notice and Iā€™m just being picky.
(When I say ā€œCGā€ I mean as a piece of mesh geometry, as opposed to experiencing it as simply a cartoon which happens to be 3D.)

All in all this is a fantastic piece. I like that you told a cute story with good pacing and really conveyed a lot in a condensed amount of time. Interesting characters and a neat idea, executed well.

hi @Vong , website will be up in few daysā€¦ sorry for inconvenienceā€¦

-Nita

@Quantum_Anomaly yes we made it low poly in last shot, to make it look like toys. thanx :slight_smile:

-Nita

Amazing work!

Hey guys files are now available at www.weybec.com,
go and grab it