Creating 3D environments

Hi all!,

I just completed a new project and like to share this on Blenderartists. Five months ago i started working on a new set of environments to update my Environment course. I started from scratch and used Blender 2.81 to design all the scenes.

I had some limitations in size because i didn’t want to make to complex scenes. It turns out that the final content was more user friendly than the previous course, simply because i simplified a lot of things.

If you are interested in making 3D environments, you can take a look on the Blendermarket.

Thumbnail

47 Likes

Hi, Rob.

I am an already customer of your 2.7x version of your previous course. I am watching those new renders and I appreciate a lot of noise. It is a bit weird. Is it purposely?

On BlenderMarket there are two downloads labelled Chapter_06_scene_files.zip. Are these duplicates or has one been mislabelled?

wow what a nice work :smiley:

@insiderrr let me know if you want a free copy of
my addon, the main goal of Scatter is helping environemental artists such as yourself

It took some time to make these 4k high sample renders. I used some stills from the trailer, but now replaced these renders with the new ones. If you joined the 2.7x version, the 2.81 is a free upgrade!

1 Like

Aha, now it is much better.

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

hii rob, is your course also good for blender 2.8 or i need to use blender 2.81 for it?

1 Like

I love this new version of the course! I purchased it when it was 2.79 and can’t wait to do it at 2.81! Thanks so much for all the hard work you put in, it’s stunning and a terrific help to those of us learning.

1 Like

2.8 will work great, just don’t use 2.79.
2.81 has some small interface changes, but nothing shocking

1 Like

This course is excellent! Thanks so much much for making and remaking such a high quality resource! I’ve tried quite a few course and I’m aspiring to create one as well so this excellent inspiration! Thanks again.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile: