Creating a game trailer and characters for a client

Hey everyone,
I have a client who came to me last week about making a game trailer and characters. He’s had some bad luck finding the right people to help him get this project done, and unfortunately I already have too many projects on my plate to take on this one. I offered to help him find someone who can give this project more attention than I can.
I signed an NDA so I can’t share materials, but I can give some general information to see if this is something you’d like to take on.
We’re looking for a generalist who can make characters, scenes, and do simple animations.
From what he’s shown me he’s looking for someone who has intermediate experience, and is mostly concerned about the timeline he doesn’t have a strict deadline, but would like to have it done in a few weeks or less if at all possible.
There is not a time sheet for the simple storyboard that was drawn up, so I’m not certain how long the animation needs to be but it is a couple of scenes and his budget is under $1000
This is an example video he shared. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaTfo5TeX-E
If this is interesting to anyone feel free to send some of your experience and work terms to this email [email protected] and I’ll talk to you more about the project.
(please don’t message me here on BA as I’m not the client just lending him a hand and he needs to be able to review the experience and terms as well.)
Thank you all.

Hi @TomTalented

I am interested in youur requirement ans will be glad to assist you for creating a game trailer and character

Pm sent please check

please reach me out through Skype : cis.am3 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Frank

Hi

I’m interested about this project.

Character design:

Motion graphics:

[email protected]
Gunterr,

@frank997 @Gunterr

Hey guys it’s great to hear you’re interested, but please send this information to [email protected]

Like I said the client needs to be able to check out your work too and will need it via that email.

Hi. The mail address([email protected]) doesn’t work.

[email protected] is the correct email and is receiving applications this morning.
Edit
In my reply I transposed the d and r in Hydra. Apologies about that I’ll correct it now.

Looks like it’s working now. Thank you!

Yeah that was my bad, Glad we got it sorted out promptly.

Thank you for letting me know.

Hmm the video example provided is more than 1 minute long and shows lots of characters in complex game actions. I don’t want to be a spoilsport but being honest, for a professional job, I doubt that something similar can be done for such a low budget and in such a short amount of time for one single person, specially if you have to do the whole pipeline from modeling to rigging, animating and rendering.

Anyways I hope you can find the right person. Good luck.

Thanks,
I don’t disagree, this is the kind of project I’d take on to get a foothold with a client who could turn long term. But if you’ve already got other footholds then this one is worth passing on.

I appreciate everyone who has responded and I’ve started to review and talk with the client. I will let everyone know when he makes a decision.

The client has picked his candidate, thanks again for everyone who applied.

I wish you all the best of luck!