Creative Bundle Add-on Package

hard-surface
add-ons
modeling
commercial
(iceking) #121

I’ve updated both the stores, kindly check your emails. I’ve also added the Grunge Node product to the Creative Bundle as well.

4 Likes

(iceking) #122

Creative Bundle + Grunge Node.

2 Likes

(radi0n) #123

When i load grunge_node_ev.blend from Creative Bundle and switch to lookdev view every time i have this error in terminal:

Error : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Address : 0x00007FF6092967EB
Module : C:\Blender2.80\blender.exe

Blender build from today

0 Likes

(iceking) #124

That’s odd. Can the nodes still be appended to another blend file? Does rendered view work?

Kindly unpack files embedded in the blend file then check again if it works.

0 Likes

(radi0n) #125

It was a bug with w blender build.
https://developer.blender.org/T63115

In the latest builds it is fine.

Can You make tutorial explaining how to use grunge node?

0 Likes

(iceking) #126

Sure thing, by tomorrow. The blend file for now should at least give you an idea on how to tweak it.

0 Likes

(radi0n) #127

Great! Yes i know how to tweak it. I would like to know it in 100%.
In particular, compositions and adding materials to other scenes.

0 Likes

(krupa) #128

Will dyntopo part of the bundle when it is ready? - looking at getting the bundle soon, perhaps today - will the releases be the same on gumroad and blendermarket? - I use both but have used the market more than gumroad in the past…

0 Likes

(iceking) #129

Yes. It will.

Recent buildbot seems to be making problems with the draw functions which I’m fixing now so you might have to regress to a build around late March until its fixed.

Both stores are updated at the same time.

1 Like

(krupa) #130

Thanks iceking :slight_smile:

0 Likes

(Brian) #131

Hi. I was wondering if the add-on is working with the latest blender builds or should I still use the late march version? Thanks

0 Likes

(iceking) #132

I’ve just updated both the stores. This comes with fixes to the draw functions and the symmetry operator for both Cuber and Ice Tools Pro. There’s also a small UI change to Cuber which exposes the duplicate material operator in the main pie menu.

Latest buildbot tested is on April10: blender-2.80.0-git.009dbc2bc9fb-windows64 version.

2 Likes

(Brian) #133

Thanks. I appreciate your work. I’ll go give it a go

1 Like

(radi0n) #134

Do you create tutorial for grunge node?

0 Likes

(iceking) #135

Yes, but my internet’s pretty slow this past few weeks. I’ll try uploading again tomorrow.

2 Likes

(Wig42) #136

Looking forward to this too. A grunge node tutorial.

0 Likes

(iceking) #137

I’ll be sending Gumroad exclusive links for those who bought Cuber and Ice Tools Pro individually and would like to have the Creative Bundle instead, it will be 40% off. Probably by tomorrow.

0 Likes