Creative Bundle Add-on Package

Dyntopo Plus port update. I ran out of net juice at the last minute, so I’ll upload the updates tomorrow instead.

Updates has been sent for all the add-ons in both the stores. Dyntopo Plus is also now a part of the Creative Bundle. Check them out in Gumroad or in BM.

Also started to make a demo/tutorial series on the add-on bundle in YouTube. This will deal on applying the add-ons on common modelling workflows.

1 Like

Quick doodle with the Creative Bundle add-ons, Grunge Node and Retro Filter.

2 Likes

What is “retro filter”?

Cool but still no tutorial for Grunge Node and Retro Filter

1 Like

I’m just waiting on the fiber optic internet connection I applied to this month. With that I’ll be able to upload long/detailed tutorials whenever I want right from home.

1 Like

Retro Filter is part of the Grunge Node pack. It’s a render node for color grading the final render image.

Fixes for the Creative Bundle add-ons. There are some later modifications which did not make it in this video. All of the stores has been updated. Please check your emails.

3 Likes

Another bunch of updates coming soon…

1 Like

Some more changes before the update.

Finalized the UI changes, a few more stuff and then its update time.

Almost done with the array updates.

2 Likes

When I last tried the add-on I found it didn’t play nicely with a Maya-navigation setup (Alt+LMB/MMB/RMB). Arguably it was awhile ago. Does it work better now with those controls?

I ask because I am really excited about all of these nice updates you’ve done and would love to use it.

1 Like

What do you mean? :slightly_smiling_face: The add-on doesn’t take over the nav controls or anything from the mouse buttons. In the draw mode, you can now freely navigate but again these are modal specific controls and will end as soon as the operation is confirmed or cancelled. Can you explain more?

Apologies for the delay in replying!

If I draw a Cut box to do some basic booleaning the default controls of Cuber are to draw the box, hit Spacebar to switch to “depth” mode, and change the size/depth of the box by holding Control. But if you want to move that box you hold down Alt to move it back and forth. However, this interferes with a Maya navigation scheme where you hold Alt + LMB in order to rotate the camera. So with these controls I’m unable to rotate the camera while I’m drawing out my booleans because it’s using Alt to move the cutter up and down.

1 Like

25.07. We’re still waiting for the Grunge Node tutorial.

Good heavens! I forgot. I’ll get right on it.

1 Like

I’ve tested it. I see what you mean. These controls are legacy and are really intuitive for the operator, to change them will a be huge overhaul and will also make the older video demos and tutorials useless. Recent updates does not offer a solution to this yet, but the next one surely will. I will have to think of a solution which keeps the old nav while making it work for the other keymaps.

1 Like

Recent updates are up!!! See the latest changes and future todo’s here…

4 Likes

Would it be an easier solution to simply make that key rebindable to something else? I haven’t tested it in awhile but I thought the Industry Compatible keymap uses the same navigation controls, which means anyone using that would have the same issue I am. Maybe just allowing that to be changed off of Alt would be a solution. Just throwing out the idea, I don’t know for sure if it’s the proper solution.

1 Like