Creative Cloud won't let me update

I’ve been trying to install the latest versions of some of the Adobe software (mainly for Substance Painter) and I keep getting a message that says I need to update my system to Windows 10 version 1909 (build 10.0.18363) or above.

I installed all the Windows updates and I even put Windows 11 on it now and I still keep getting the same bloody error. It’s been driving me mad for the last days. I can’t find anything on the Adobe help pages or forums to get it working.

Has anyone else had a similar problem or do I just need to throw my PC out the window and open a beer at 10am in the morning?

try uninstalling the old substance with revo uninstaller pro, and download the newest fresh substance installer and install it.

Cheers. I’ll give it a try with the whole CC suite later this afternoon. I have a ton of old versions on my machine so maybe a whole cleanout is needed.

I ended up getting rid of all things Adobe on my system, which freed up quite a lot of RAM, bandwidth and funds. CC kept updating just when I really needed the bandwidth plus the false error messages, especially on Win11. All happy now, and has motivated me to learn material nodes, texture paint, baking etc. a lot faster. I really loved SP before Adobe took it over.