Creative mess

t

Set design for my latest animation project - the interior is supposed to be the main reflection of the character’s personality. What kind of person do you imagine living here? :slight_smile:

Most of the props were modeled by me and some were found online and then modified. Textures were mostly done in substance painter.

Instagram: @etamorfoza ( https://www.instagram.com/etamorfoza/ )

57 Likes

I imagine the person living here is a creative mess :smile:

3 Likes

You’re absolutely right! :joy::heart:

1 Like

I really, really love all the detail you put into this. Very believable as a living space!

1 Like

If you used any Creative Commons Attribution models, please remember to provide the required credits :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, i appreciate it!

Of course, my apologies! I used the Botaniq addon for the plants and Quixel megascan for the food items (cookies and apples) and a few books! :slight_smile:

Just realized one more photo didn’t upload, here it is!

7 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

That’s amazing, thank you so much!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Very nice work. Although have impression that white balance is off… are this intentional?

1 Like

Amazing, thank you once again! :grin:

1 Like

hahah thank you, and it is intentional yes, it was very important for the movie atmosphere. :slight_smile:

wow! so many little details, immersive. well done.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #interiorarchitecture category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like

I’m beyond honored! Thank you so much, it means the world! :heart:

1 Like